Campsites and Caravan Parks in Barkly East
Things to do in Barkly East
- Famous for its fly-fishing with over 200kms of Mountain Rivers filled all year round.
- Wild Mountain Adventures on inflatable river rafts for an unforgettable experience on the beautiful Kraai River.
- Wild Mountain Adventures offers horse riding trails from a couple of hours to a multi-day trek visiting different farms. Tel: +27 (0)87 943-5428
- Hike in the wild mountain country
- Lots of MTB routes
- 4×4 Routes
- Barkly East Museum offers fascinating displays telling a story about the history of Barkly East, how it originated and artifacts and items found in the area giving you an insight into how people lived and survived in the area.
|Country name||South Africa|