Barkly East Caravan Park
This is a Municipal campsite in town and is 100m from Barkly East. Caravans only!
- Standard caravans are permitted
- 8 x Sites with grass and ground.
- Only 2 people per site
- Power points and some have shade.
- Ablutions have baths & showers with hot water and flush toilets.
- There is a wash up area and there are braai grills. Credit cards are accepted and there is cellphone reception.
- Dogs are allowed.
Activities include: Bird watching, fishing in river and dam, hiking (both day and overnight), horse riding, mountain biking (on marked routes, gravel roads, jeeptracks & other), rock art and rock climbing.
No specific rules regarding loud music and all necessary items can be bought in town.
Tel: +27 (0) 45 971 0123