Kenton on Sea
Campsites and Caravan Parks in Kenton on Sea
Things to do in Kenton on Sea
- Perfectly situated, hemmed in on either side by the Kariega and Bushmans river estuaries between East London and Port Elizabeth
- With wonderful, secluded beaches make it the ideal family holiday spot
- There aren’t many places to eat or go out.
- Walking and hiking
- Horse riding www.beachcomberhorsetrails.co.za
- Game viewing Kariega Game Reserve (a three-hour drive for a minimum of eight people Tel: 046-636-7904. Sibuya Game Reserve Tel: 046-648-1040).
|Country name||South Africa|