Campsite and Caravan parks in Pretoria
Things to do in Pretoria – Tshwane in Gauteng Province.
- Majestic Voortrekker Monument in a nature reserve. Unique Monument which commemorates the Pioneer history of Southern Africa and the history of the Afrikaner and is situated in a beautiful setting.
- Union Buildings Like an ancient temple adorning over the city it governs, the Union Buildings are a modern-day acropolis, built at the highest point of South Africa’s capital city, Pretoria, it forms the official seat of South Africa’s government and houses The Presidency.
- The National Zoological Gardens Zoo of South Africa http://www.nzg.ac.za/
- The Rietvlei Nature Reserve http://www.tshwane.gov.za/sites/tourism/NatureConservation/Pages/Rietvlei-Nature-Reserve.aspx
- Historical Museums https://www.ditsong.org.za/
- Fort Klapperkop Heritage Site Restored 19th-century fort with exhibits on the Anglo-Boer War, weapons & various artifacts. http://www.tshwane.gov.za/sites/tourism/Arts-Culture-and-Heritage/Pages/Fort-Klapperkop.aspx