Campsites in Kruger National Park
Run by South African National Parks.
- Situated in northeastern South Africa.
- One of Africa’s largest game reserves.
- Home of the Big 5 lions, leopards, rhinos, elephants and buffalo’s.
- Therefore hundreds of mammals make their home here.
- Diverse bird species such as vultures, eagles and storks.
Malaria is a concern when visiting the Kruger National Park therefore precautions must be taken.
Glamping in The Kruger National Park has never been made easier
- You make your booking for camping in the Kruger National Park
- Rent a tent or camping trailer from Trailpac
- They will set it up for you so when you get there you just unpack
- When you leave they will pack up the camp
- Hassle free camping
- No need to buy camping equipment rent it from them