Sedgefield is a coastal town on the Garden Route in the Western Cape province of South Africa. It is situated on the N2 national road, between George and Knysna.
Breathe in the fresh unpolluted air and choose to engage in any number of enjoyable outdoor activities:
- Picnic next to the lagoon.
- Laze under an umbrella on the beach with a good book.
- Swim in the invigorating water.
- Throw a fishing line from the rocks.
- Canoe the rivers.
- Hike the nature trails.
- Cycle wherever your fancy takes you.
- Take a paragliding lesson.
- Explore the back roads.
There is little organised entertainment, no shopping mall, no cinemas but fabulous Saturday markets can easily provide an enjoyable outing for the whole family