Willowmore Caravan Park
Situated in the town of Willowmore, which is the gateway to the Baviaanskloof Wilderness area.
Visit the culturally rich town of Willowmore or the Baviaanslkoof that is a World Heritage site. The area has abundant bird and animal life, and with its temperate climate, is an ideal holiday destination all year round.
- Accommodation options include sites for campers or caravans.
- All sites have electrical and water points close by.
- Each site has its own ablution facilities with hot and cold water.
- One site is designed to accommodate the disabled.
- There are braai facilities, tennis courts, a recreation room and shops in the park.
- Dogs allowed by prior arrangement. Tourism Grading Council – 3 stars.
Tel: Tel: 044 923 1116, Mobile: 044 923 1860,