Waterfall Safari Lodge , A Forever Resort
Waterfall, A Forever Lodge
is situated in the Kranspoort Mountains and offers the best of both worlds when combining the peaceful bush environment with warm hospitality. Waterfall exudes African charm while merging with its natural surroundings.
Only off road camping at Waterfall, a Forever Lodge. The road is not suitable for caravans, as the road is very narrow and travels along the bottom of a mountain.
- All WPS Sites have power points and require a male caravan plug for use.
- They regret that no pre-allocation of site numbers can be done – all stands are allocated on a first come first serve basis.
- Rates for the the Caravan Park are calculated per site and per person per day.
- Maximum 6-8 Persons per site. Rates are per night.
- Check in time is 12:00 and check out time is 11:00 for Camping Sites.
- Children 4 years and older: pay per person rate.
- Only suitable, recognised tents, caravans, and motor homes are allowed to camp in the Caravan Park.
- Sleeping in cars and bakkies will not be allowed.
- Only one vehicle per site included in rate. Extra vehicles:
Tel: +27(0)12 423 5600
Web page: www.waterfallsafarilodge.co.za