Umziki chalets and campsites
Spectacular dam views and freely roaming game.
The camp consists of seven fully equipped self-catering chalets, all of which have air-conditioners and fans and with their own braai facilities.
There are no TV’s or Wifi in the chalets
All linen is supplied. Please bring your own swimming towels.
Accommodation is self-catering and is supported with a very well-equipped communal kitchen area with a gas stove, microwave, cutlery, and crockery, and additional fridge freezers for larger groups.
There is also full DSTV available in the dining/lapa area.
Ice and wood can be arranged prior to arrival or during office hours.
The chalets are serviced daily.A backup generator for those power outages.
Braai, tan, climb, jump, slide, swim…
For outdoor cooking and socialising there’s a boma and braai area as well as a swimming pool with deck, jungle gym and trampoline for the kids.
Enjoy the new addition of a 58-meter water slide and a 20-meter zipline included in the cost of your accommodation at Umziki.
- 2 x Paved campsites with carport
- Each site has its own ablutions and wash up
- Own lapa with a braai
- Own bush splash pool
- Self drive game drives are allowed
- Organised tiger fishing through the tiger lodge can be arrange
- Animal species include buffalo, leopard, jackal, hyena, giraffe, zebra, antelope etc.
- They have a bass and kurper dam close to Umziki.
- Big 5 game drives can be arranged at Rhino reserve
- Free entrance into Jozini dam if you staying at Umziki
Cell: Lona 083 8578297