Situated in the vast southern Kalahari Desert of the Northern Cape en-route to Botswana and the Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park. With spectacular views of the Koranna Mountain range 100 km to the south. They offer you a thrilling desert experience you never dreamed of.
Secluded campsite set on a gently rolling dune with full ablution facility, wood for a braai/the boiler and a nearby lookout point with panoramic views over the farm. Massive camelthorn and witgat trees ensure enough shade to pitch your tent in the soft Kalahari sand. No fencing ensures you have a close up experience with nature in the Kalahari.
- Secure Parking
- Ablution with shower
- Sweet, fresh spring water
- No electricity
- Limited cell phone reception (MTN)
- 4 x 4 routes (self-drive) deflate tyres to 1.2 bars
- Hiking trails
- Braai facilities (wood included)
- Reservoir “plaas dam” within 500m for a quick swim
- Bird watching
Tel: 082 3511834
Web page: www.thotalodge.co.za