Thakadu Bush Camp
Small, family-run lodge that takes great pride in their warm welcome, friendly service and peaceful surroundings. Thakadu provides a true bush experience with all the rustic authenticity we can muster.
Opened in 1999 by Chris and Jeanette Woolcott, Thakadu has built a strong reputation as a great place to stop over for a comfortable sleep and delicious food.
- Campsites are all situated under shady leadwood trees
- With an electric light, power points
- Drinking water and braai stands.
- All sites are within a short distance of two ablution blocks.
- Firewood is also available
Tel: +267 72120695
Web page: www.thakadubushcamp.com