Private game reserve located 5 minutes from the town Ghanzi. Ghanzi is a town in the western part of the Republic of Botswana in Southern Africa.
The lodge is situated on a private reserve surrounded by beautiful palm trees and a quiet atmosphere in the Kalahari with an abundance of wildlife including Eland, Oryx, Giraffe, Zebra, Impala, Ostrich, and Kudu as well as an extensive variety of bird life.
- Each Campsite has electricity
- Communal bathrooms (4 x Shower, 4 x Toilets and basins), BBQ Facilities, waterhole with lookout point.
- Tautona Campsite is 5min drive from the Main lodge.
- Sites are set beneath the shade of thorn trees. Guests can enjoy a true bush experience under the Kalahari sky.
- Ablution block with a double set of “flush” toilets, showers with hot and cold running water and a communal sink for washing dishes.
- Boma and Lapa is available especially for the rainy days. Guests are welcome to enjoy Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner at
- Tautona Lodge Ala Carte Restaurant and have sundowners at the Pub.
- Drinks, ice and wood may be purchased from the main lodge. Braai packs available on request.
Tel: +26 7 659 7499
Web page: www.tautonalodge.com