Sodwana bay National Park
Renowned for its sport fishing, scuba diving and snorkelling, Sodwana Bay National Park is situated on the Elephant coast in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa, within iSimangaliso Wetland Park. This nature reserve reserve lies adjacent to Africa’s southern-most coral reefs. The St. Lucia and Maputoland Marine Reserves are linked to each other to form a continuous protected area stretching 150km (93 miles) from the Mozambique border south to Cape Vidal and 3 nautical miles out to sea.
- 64 Campsites with plug point and 286 without plug points.
- The maximum number of people vary from 2 to 50 people, dependant on the size of the campsite.
- The terrain also varies, which some sites suitable for caravans or boats, while other are suitable for 4×4 or tents only.
- 33 x Campsites with plug points.
- Each campsite accommodates up to 8 people and are suitable for caravans or tents.
- Ablutions with hot and cold water are available and include showers and baths.
Tel: +27 (0) 33 845 1000
Check the following link with all prices http://www.kznwildlife.com/Tariffs.html, you can also make booking online https://bookings.kznwildlife.com/MakeABooking.aspx
Web Page: www.kznwildlife.com