Shakawe River Lodge
Exquisite privately owned luxury lodge, set on the banks of the Okavango River, in North Western Botswana.
This tranquil African paradise boasts a stylish lodge and luxurious river escape set in the magnificent natural setting of the beautiful main Okavango River. The river feeds and channels its crystal clear waters through the entire Okavango Delta.
Accessible by tarred road from the North and South, Shakawe River Lodge is both an ideal destination in itself as well as an ideal stopover for visitors travelling through the Northern parts of Botswana/Southern Africa.
The Mohembo border post to Namibia is a mere 20km to the North of the lodge.
- Situated under the shady canopy of riverine trees
- 10 x Allocated sites, 8 of which have beautiful river views.
- Each site comprises a braai facility complete with a grid and wash up basin with cold water.
- There are lights and electrical plug points.
- Spacious ladies and gents ablutions are kept exceptionally neat and clean and provide you with a steaming hot shower.
- There is also a wash basin facility.
Tel: (+267) 684 0403
Web page: www.shakawelodge.com