Situated on the banks of the Breede River, only an hour and a half drive from Cape Town, nestled in the area of Scherpenheuwel, south of Worcester.
- Large open lawns, peace and quietness and child-friendly play areas. NO music is allowed!
- Offers cosy camp fires with braai facilities, hot water showers, and flushing toilets.
- There is a swimming area, foefie slide (flying fox) into the river.
- There are also inner tubes, canoes and rafts available for all to use.
- Nature lovers and bird watchers will love it and the 2.5km hiking trail.
- There are beautiful spots for the ardent angler.
- Tents, bush-trailers, motor-homes or caravans are welcome.
- No electricity.
- Basic camping necessities are available: ice, wood, fire lighters , Tabard (mosquito repelent), coke and bottled water, as well as in season farm produce and honey.