Richards bay Caravan Park
Nestling within the coastal dunes of South Africa’s KwaZulu-Natal North Coast with weather conditions idealistic in the autumn and winter months.
- Superb choice of caravan and camping sites.
- Choose from full shaded sites to partially shaded with reasonable grass, or to full grass sites.
- 20 amp electrical power points with water taps close by and on site braais.
- Well maintained, level and are set in natural undisturbed sub tropical bush with a fantastic array of bird life, making the resort not only a birdwatcher’s paradise, but also a nature lover’s haven.
- Ample ablution facilities with all the conveniences expected from a top resort.
- Clean, well maintained and serviced at all times, hot water day and night
- Sculleries and laundries as part of the deal.
Tel: +27 (0) 35 753 1971
Cell: 083 636 5577
S 28° 47.405′, E 32° 06.098′