A small, cosy, family focused camping site and farming operation, situated in the beautiful
Wilgerivier Valley north of Bronkhorstspruit.
The camping site as a whole can be booked out for group camps, ideal for church group functions / activities, family and/or friends reunions / gatherings, school camps, “Voortrekkers”/ Girl Guides / Boy’s Scouts, Leadership Camps to name but a few.
- Power points at all caravan camping sites – the normal 3-point plugs;
- Drinking water from our borehole is delicious;
- Cell phone reception is relatively good, however, radio and television reception is poor;
- Nearest town and ATM is in Bronkhorstspruit (36km);
- Winter days in the Wilge River Valley are mostly relatively warm, but the early mornings and winter nights are very cold.
Cell: +27 (0) 83 289 1803
Web page: www.qodesh.za.org