The rooms are quirky, cool and super comfy. Scattered beneath a fraternity of colossal baobabs, the 18 thatched huts (8 Bakalanga, 7 Baobab and 3 Bakalanga Family) take more than a little inspiration from the local Botswana villages, and all are arranged in friendly clusters.
- Sites have shared bathroom facilities
- Shady campsite with the best ablutions in Botswana.
- Enormous bar area, adorned with wine-bottle chandeliers and cow-hide chairs, is at the heart of the camp.
- A la carte menu to tickle your taste buds, and an even larger drinks menu to satisfy your parched throat after a day in the desert – and plenty of interesting characters to share them with.
- Outside is a large cool swimming pool in the Kalahari that glitters tantalisingly, as do the shady sun-loungers and braai areas.
Tel: +27 11 326 4407