Pitch Up SA
Rustic campsite in a garden setting, sparsely grassed and surrounded by trees.
- 8 x Stands each with an electrical point.
- 2 x Stands are fixed with safari tents and one with a small caravan.
- The remaining 5 x are vacant sites suitable for campers with tents, caravans or motor-homes.
- Old buildings stand on either side of the campsite driveway, limiting vehicle access to motorhomes and two-wheeler caravans with a maximum width of 2.5m
- Braai facilities and a central fire-pit are available.
- Communal ablutions are in the form of two toilets/shower/hand basin configurations, one separate toilet and two separate showers.
- There is a farm reservoir which can be used for a refreshing dip on a hot summer day.
- 220v Electrical point and a free standing braai is available for each site.
Tel: +27 (0) 82 896 3837 /
Web page: www.pitchupsa.co.za