Oceanview Forest Lodge
Fun, nature, family breakaway in a tranquil park-like setting, well protected against the notorious PE wind, situated 29 km south west of Port Elizabeth in the Seaview area, and only 15km from the new Bay West Mall.
Breath-taking 180 degree ocean views. 2km to the very popular Seaview Lion/Game Park, 1.5km to the sea for rock-fishing and swimming and +-10km to the beautiful Maitlands’ dunes and beach where you can enjoy paragliding, swimming and long beach walks.
- The park borders on the Island State Forest Reserve.
- Comfortably accommodate rallies of all kinds and caravan clubs.
- 60 x Sites with or without power for Caravans and Tents.
- Ablution facilities are clean and well maintained.
- There is a hand-wash laundry area with washing lines.
- “Gents” and “Ladies” each consist of toilets, hand basins, showers and baths plus urinals and shaving ports in “Gents”.