Situated on a farm in the Cedarberg Mountains surrounded by fynbos with the Olifants River flowing past the farm. They are about 170km from Cape Town on the N7 towards the Cederberg Nature Reserve; 10km outside of Citrusdal. Nature’s View is not just an adventure getaway, but also a place to recharge your battery, have family time, relax and a place where you can become one with nature.
- Campsites offer enough space for caravans as well as tents
- All campsites has electricity
- Along with spacious ablution facilities.
- Swimming pool on site, but visitors are welcome to go to the river for swimming
- Canoeing, fishing or go on the hiking trails.
Cell: +27 (0) 82 329 1229
Web page: www.naturesview.co.za