Mount Sheba , A Forever Resort
A Forever Lodge is situated in the rain forest near the famous town of Pilgrim’s Rest in Mpumalanga. Superb cuisine and luxury rooms with crackling wood fireplaces, give a magical feel to this one-of-a-kind forest lodge. Tranquil hiking trails through the rain forest, rare Samango monkeys and joyful bird calls will transport you to utter relaxation.
- The resort offers 10 non-powered camping stands (preferably for tents) serviced by one ablution facility.
- We regret that no pre-allocation of site numbers can be done – all stands are allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Max 4 persons per site (including children of all ages). Rates are per night.
- Only suitable, recognised tents, caravans and motor homes are allowed to camp in the caravan park.
- Sleeping in cars and bakkies will not be allowed.
- Only one vehicle per site included in rate. Extra vehicles allowed at an additional fee.
- No pets are allowed, except guide dogs.
Tel: +27(0)12 423 5600
Web page: www.mount-sheba.co.za