Minwater Echo Adventure Private Nature Reserve
Private nature reserve and is situated 24km southwest of the town of Oudtshoorn in the foothills of The Gamka Mountain. Isolated range in the malaria free Klein Karoo (Little Karoo) It is a rough, mountainous region which includes high hills and a big plateau.
- Accommodation facilities include three bush camps with running water and plenty of shade.
- Hot showers and toilets
- Provided along with firewood.
- Easy access to the bush camps ensures that one does not need a 4×4 in order to enjoy the peace and tranquility that these safe and secluded retreats offer.
- Next to the Moeras River there is another camping site which is accessible with caravans.
- One of the lapas is partially roofed. On the terrain is an old mill house which provides shelter during unpleasant weather conditions. This terrain is also suitable for small conferences and functions.
Tel: +27 (0) 44 279 1285
Cell: +27 (0) 82 481 3625
Web page: www.minwater.co.za