Orupembe Conservancy took over the old marble mine buildings at Onjuva and converted it to a campsite for travellers en-route to and from the Marienfluss and Hartman Valley. Overnight and stopover facilities are perfectly situated in the middle of nowhere in Namibia.
Camp is run by the community and you are encouraged to show up and the community will help you set up your camp.
- Sites are privately-screened with food preparation areas, sinks
- Braai areas
- Stone-built reception area
- Large ablution block with separate male and female showers and flush toilets.
- Solar hot water provided.
- Deep freeze facilities are available.
The road is only recommended for 4WD vehicles.
GPS: 17°59’32.3″S 12°35’41.1″E.