Situated in the scenic mountainous setting of Magoebaskloof in the Limpopo Province near Haenertsburg and Tzaneen; less than a three hour drive from Pretoria.
- 10 x Camping sites on a beautiful 64 hectare farm with about 4 hectares of gardens and 1.5 hectares of dams.
- Each campsite is about 10m x 10m, clearly demarcated by drainage and clearly numbered.
- Each site has its own braai area with a light.
- Underneath the braai table you can put your braai wood or charcoal and big-black dustpan.
- Each site has electricity and its own tap for drinking water, but not for washing oily items, that is to be don in the kitchen area.
- Camping area has lights at about every second site making it a little more homely and visible.
- Modern female and male ablution facilities have a shower, changing area and two toilets.