Mabibi 4×4 Beach Camp – between Lake Sibaya, Sodwana Bay
Mabibi 4×4 Beach Camp
- Set on pristine shores of the Maputaland coast, Mabibi Beach Camp is situated between Lake Sibaya, Sodwana Bay and Manzengwenya in Northern Kwa-Zulu Natal.
- Nestled in an internationally recognized World Heritage Site, Camp forms part of the Isimangaliso Wetland Park.
- Ideal place to discover one of the last unspoilt and undeveloped wilderness beaches left on the African continent.
- Crystal clear swimming bays, gorgeous snorkelling reefs, coastal forests, soft sandy beaches, grasslands, bush and shimmering lakes make this an unforgettable retreat.
- The warm waters of the Maputaland coast offer some of South Africa’s best snorkelling.
- Hidden away between Milkwood trees and majestic coastal dunes
- 8 x Private campsites, each with its own tap and braai area.
- Campsites sleeps a maximum of 6 people.
- There is no electricity.
- There are communal ablutions with lights, hot and cold water, as well as an open cold-water shower near the entrance to the beach walkway.
Ablutions are heated by gas geysers, therefore there is a chance the hot water might run out. Please bring your own grill grid for braaing, and own drinking water. The water at the campsite has a very high iron content and is not fit to drink or cook with.
Tel: +27 (0)35 474 1504
Web page: www.mabibibeachcamp.co.za