Limpopo River Lodge
Situated on the banks of the Limpopo River in the Tuli Block providing the perfect retreat for nature lovers. Conveniently located only 12 kilometers from the friendly and infrequently used Platjan border post.
- Situated away from the lodge and along the banks of the Limpopo
- Thatched ablution facilities with hot and cold water.
- The Boma braai area is equipped with a braai.
- Firewood is obtainable from reception at P20 per bundle.
- Please note: No drinking water is available.
- Bush Camp guests share ablution facilities in campsite, and the campsite is not serviced.
Tel: +267 721 06098
Bookings: +267 729 83756
Web page: www.limpoporiverlodge.co.za