Located in Cambria, at the entry to the Baviaanskloof Wilderness Area, 45 km from Patensie on the road to Willowmore.
- 17 x Campsites located in the valley of the Ysrivier, a mountain stream.
- Individually marked and located amongst the indigenous trees including plenty of yellowwoods on the farm.
- 4 x Ablutions
- Shady campsites share 4 ablution facilities with hot water showers and flush toilets.
- Each campsite has a tap, braai facilities, power points with electrical lighting Please note:
- No dogs allowed
- No toilet paper is provided
- No rubbish bins are provided at the campsites, bring own rubbish bags that can be dropped in a small wagon at reception
- Do not leave tents unattended or open
- Please make sure that all food is in closed containers or covered up
33°39.531 S 24°34.989 E