Kruistementvlei Working Farm
An undisclosed gem lies atop the Piketberg mountain in the Western Cape where sincere nature lovers can experience the full spectrum of an eco-friendly farm. Whichever travelling type you are: the more comfort orientated or the adventurer, there is a spot for you. Kruistementvlei Farm offers accommodation to both campers and self catering cottage travelers.
- Fullyequipped outdoor kitchen with solar lighting in “kitchen” and kitchen utensils for 20 people.
- Two plate gas stove, kettle, salad bowls, tin mugs and plates.
- Hot water for shower and kitchen supplied by firing the “donkey” system.
- Two toilets.
- Two showers: one hot and cold water, the other only cold water; both open to the skies.
- No lights in toilet and showers.
- Maximum of 20 people.
- No power points. No demarcated sites.
Tel: 022 – 914 5652
Web page: www.ksvfarm.co.za