Kouga Wilderness Bush Camp
Offers an escape to the tranquil splendour of nature and this is reflected in our self-catering accommodation and camping sites all of which boast magnificent scenic backdrops and plenty of privacy.
- Only one group can camp here at a time.
- The hinged cliff provides good shelter for campers.
- There is a flush toilet and a shower with hot water just up the mountain.
- The surrounding views and Roman Soldier Rock are beautiful.
- 8 x Campsites among the giant oaks alongside a stream.
- Each campsite has a power point, fireplace
- Easy access to ablution facilities.
- Large communal lapa with freezer, fridge, tables benches and fireplace available to all the campers.
- The campsite has a swimming pool and offers access to all the hiking trails. All the campsites are on grass and there is enough shade.
Tel: 042 273 9903
Web page: www.kougawildernis.co.za