This camp site has 4 different locations, which are spread along a side track in Deception Valley.
All campsites are in an area with small acacia trees and plenty privacy.
The campsite does not have many facilities, which means you experience the true Africa adventure. It is important that you are well-prepared when you go to this campsite. There is no drinking water, food or fuel, make sure you bring enough. There is also no electricity at the campsite.
The campsite has basic long-drop toilets and bucket showers. You need to bring your own water for these
Passage Valley Campsite
- 3 Very basic campsites.
- Make sure you arrive well-prepared and with sufficient supplies.
- Fuel or food supplies are not available. Enjoy the freedom and privacy and the tranquility in the evening with a campfire.
- No fences around the camp, the wild animals from the Kalahari Desert can freely walk through the camp.
- No drinking water or electricity is available.
- Simple campsite. There is a toilet and a ‘shower’
- You must bring your own water to the shower facility as well as drinking water, food and wood.
- Going back to basic and getting away from the more touristy spots is what Motopi Camp is all about.
- This is a great spot to look at the stars at night.
- No fences around the camp, the various Kalahari animals can freely walk through the camp.
- This camp in the Central Kalahari Game Reserve can be reached from the Ghanzi or Maun via the Tsau gate.
Kalahari Sunday Pan Campsite
- Below the Leopard Pan is the Sunday Pan in the Central Kalahari Game Reserve. The Sundays Pan is a large pan surrounded by high dunes.
- Camping in this pan is literally in the middle of nowhere.
- The campsite is very basic. It offers a camping pitch, but other facilities are missing.
- You can collect wood for a campfire in the area.
- There are no trash bins, please take your trash with you and dispose of it at the access gate.
- Bring your own drinking water before you enter the Game Reserve.
- Keep food in a closed car rather than in the tent. This way, wild animals will keep their distance.
Tel: +31 24 208 22 00