Kam’Bati River Resort
Situated on an Overberg farm called Jubileeskraal, that is approximately 20km west of Swellendam. The Sonderendriver and Breede River meets on the property that is owned and managed by the Badenhorst Family. Jubileeskraal is a working farm where production of Barley, Weat, Canola and Corn takes place.
- Campsite hosts grassed sites
- With electrical points.
- The sites are nestled peacefully under giant trees on the lush river banks.
- Three clean ablution blocks with gas powered showers are on offer.
- The campsites have normal 220v plugs, so no need for the blue adapters.
- Campsites are on average 90 square meters.
- A new swimming pool was added for your convenience.
Tel: +27 (0) 79 200 9098