Island Safari Camp
Located on the banks of the Thamalakane River is a cool and welcoming oasis in the heart of Maun. Shaded under a huge canopy of large trees, the lodge overlooks the river and floodplain beyond. Island Safari Lodge is set on a 300 acre private island reserve, just 10 km from Maun Airport. The protected reserve has several walking trails running through the bush, perfect for a nature walk.
- Spacious campsite is nestled under a riverine canopy, providing plenty of shade for campers.
- A large, fenced swimming pool is available letting you cool off during the heat of the day.
- Campground is subdivided into 10 demarcated campsites, each with access to power and a light.
- 2 x Main ablution blocks are complimented by a shower block to provide facilities for 100 campers.
- Campers can stroll to the lodge along a promenade running along the riverbank to the restaurant and bar where wi-fi is available.
We visited it December 2017 worth a stay good service
Tel: +267 686 0300
Web page: www.islmaun.com