Imhoff Caravan Park – Kommetjie
Imhoff Caravan Park
Situated in the serene historic village of Kommetjie meaning on the Atlantic seaboard of the Cape Peninsula. Close to the city of Cape Town (approx 34km),
- 75 x level, grassed stands for caravans and tents, some more shady than others.
- All the stands have electricity and built-in braai facilities
(grids not supplied).
- 15 x stands have cement slabs.
- Stands are separated by strategically planted trees, shrubs and islands of fynbos.
- Clean ablution blocks
- There is a children’s playground
- Games room consisting of a table-tennis table, a pool table and also a separate TV room
Tel: +27 (0) 21 783 1634
Web page: www.imhoff.co.za