Situated in the remote village of Hondeklip Bay on the Namaqualand coast, where peace and tranquility are a way of life and folks live at ease with their surroundings. Here all visitors are welcome and free to meander, without restraint or apprehension, along a picturesque 14 km shoreline. They offer six self-catering units with views of the ocean from the patios, and within walking distance to the beach.
- 6 x Camping sites.
- Each site is fully equipped with electricity, water tap, picnic table and a braai (Barbecue).
- For the adventurous, there are outdoor showers with a sea view.
- Access to beautiful, clean and neat ablution, showers
- Access to all Honne-Pondokkies amenities (Swimming Pool, Playground, breakfast hall etc.).
- They also have a beautiful boma and observation deck with three tables where you can have a sun-downer with n view of the bay.
Cell: 083 321 1600
Web page: www.honnepondokkies.co.za