Eco-adventure destination in KwaZulu Natal that offers you an adrenalin rush as you shoot white river rapids, experience the thrill of seeing the endangered blue swallows in flight, opt to enjoy the spectacular indigenous tree trail or relax with a good book. A base from which to explore the Southern Natal Midlands. This might include Sani Pass, trips on the Steam Trains, Byrne Village, the Southern Berg and the Umkomaas Valley
- 20ha of river plains and beautiful landscapes with numerous secluded camp sites.
- Riverside camping offers numerous spacious and secluded camp sites under shady trees with spectacular views of the mountains and river.
- Common to see impala, bushbuck and ostrich ambling around in the camp area.
- Ablution block has hot and cold water available.
- The donkey is used for warm water and on request we will lit the donkey or you can do it by yourself.
- NO electricity points available
Tel: 082 826 0760