Conveniently situated in the scenic region of Namaqualand on the Cape/Namibia N7 Route & is the perfect stopover. It is nestled among the wine farms on the Olifants river, at the foot of the Cedarberg mountain range in the Klawer wine region.
- Luscious grass and some of the spacious sites
- Equipped with an electricity point
- Shelter area with a sink and tops for food preparation.
- Ablutions situated conveniently in the middle of the camp making it easy access for all campers.
- They have separate sex ablutions each having 4 showers with their own change room and seat and hooks for towls, with fantastic views over the valley.
- There are 3 wash hand basins and 3 toilets in the Mens , Ladies facility having 4. Outside the toilets we have a double sink for clothes washing.
Cell: +27 (0) 82-958-4184
Web page: www.highlanderssa.co.za