Haina Kalahari Lodge
They are in the heart of the Kalahari, bordering the Central Kalahari Game Reserve at the northern boundaries; an approximate 3 hour drive from Deception Valley. The nearest village is Rakops, about 1 hour 45 minute drive to the east. The small town of Maun is your closest port of call for “shopping”, which is approximately 2 and a half hours drive further north.
- Brakah Campsite is situated 1.5 km’s from Haina Kalahari Lodge’s main gate.
- 5 x Sites are set beneath the shade of thorn trees, affording guests a true bush experience under the Kalahari sky.
- Ablution block with a double set of “flush” toilets, showers with cold running water and a communal sink for washing dishes.
- Water is rich in minerals, salty to taste and as such not suitable for drinking.
- Drinks, wood and a “braai” (barbeque) pack may be purchased from the main lodge prior to arrival.
- Please be aware that no electrical points are available to campers.
Tel: +267 6830238/9
Web page: www.hainakalaharilodge.com