Gamkaberg Nature Reserve Campsite
The Gamkaberg Nature Reserve
Situated in the Little Karoo region of the Western Cape province, South Africa.
- Campsite is situated nearby the office and info centre at the foot of the Gamkaberg overlooking the Klein Karoo Valley and the Swartberg Mountains.
- Various day hikes as well as the overnight trail can also be done from here.
- There are two sites with electricity, a maximum of 4 people each
- There are hot water showers and flushing toilets ( shared ablution facilities with stables)
- Braai area with grid available
- There is an outdoor surface and sink.
Tel: +27 (0) 44 213 3367