Froggy Pond Resort
Situated just outside Simons Town, on the scenic route to Cape Point Nature Reserve, you will find Froggy Pond Resort and Conference Venue. This unique setting lends itself to accommodation and conferencing for a variety of groups and tourists – both locally and internationally.
In this setting we will accommodate you in self-catering cabins and quaint bungalows over looking the cosy beaches of Franks Bay and Fishermans Bay and the False Bay Coast. Come and explore the myriad of activities from scuba diving to hiking and relaxation. Browsing little shops right up to Kalk Bay. Take the little ones to the Toy-museum or explore this part of the Cape Cycle Tour at your leisure. Book your 2 Oceans marathon and travel on train from Simons Town to Cape Town station.
- Camping sites are separated by trees and schrubs and are level and grassed.
- 15 Amp electrical points, braai facilities laundry, scullery and a TV room (with MNET).
- Spotless ablution with hot water.
- Games room with snooker, table tennis and caravans on site for hire, with stands for tent and caravans.
- Self-catering accommodation available.
Tel: +27 (21) 786 1281