El-Fari Bush Camp
Situated 64km North of the town of Ghanzi on the Western border of Botswana, approximatly 700km from Gaborone, 500km from Windhoek and 280km from Maun. The camp site is a perfect stop over point for campers on thier way through to the Okavango Delta and other parts of Northern Botswana and Namibia.
- Campsite has clean ablution facilities, They have hot and cold water on tap at all times.
- Lighting at night in the ablutions is provided by solar panels and sets of batteries.
- Each camp site is shaded by either Acacia or Leadwood Trees.
- Water is on tap at each campsite, with a built braai (BBQ).
- The camp sites are spaced far apart to maximise your privacy.
This stop over point is a must for all campers going to and from the Northern most reaches of Botswana.
Tel: +267 72120800
Web page: www.elfari.co.za