Kaokoland, one of Namibia’s best kept secrets.
Situated in the middle of lovely nowhere in the northwest of Namibia, Camp Aussicht (“Camp with a View”) offers exactly what it’s name promises: spectacular views of Damara and Kaokoland.Camp Aussicht sits on top of a hill overlooking Damaraland to the west.
- 4 x Double rooms and 2 ‘bucket showers’ which is both environmentally friendly and a lot of fun.
- Tap your bucket of hot water directly from the wood fired boiler and pour it into the bucket shower.
- You will find one bucket is enough! There are 2 toilets outside, simple but clean.
- Breakfast and dinner are served either on the terrace or in the dining room.
- Current (220V) is available for charging batteries
To reach the camp, which is a bit off the beaten track, a 4×4 car is recommendable.
Tel: +264 67 240 903