Boma in the Bush
Situated on a smallholding, eight kilometres outside Polokwane on the North Gateway to Africa. This beautiful bushveld lodge has a boma area under four large maroela trees with a large fireplace with waterfall to bring you in the mood for the bushveld tranquillity and relaxation.
- 20 stands for caravans/motor homes/tents.
- All equipped with electrical and water points.
- There is a communal “boma area” with braai stands as well as gas stoves (guests to provide own gas bottles)
- Fridge and electrical points under roof with a table and chairs and a wash basin
- The park has six double shaded stands and one single shaded stand.
- Braai stands are available and dust bins are placed at all stands and cleaned twice a day.
- Overlander tourists on their way to and from Africa are also catered for.
Cell: 082 806 5939
Tel: +27 (0) 15 289 9904
Web page: www.bomainthebush.co.za