Muchenje Campsite and Cottages
Family owned and managed camp set in the Chobe Enclave, 7.2km from the Chobe National Park Ngoma gate (60km from Kasane, Botswana via tarred road and 80 km from Katima Mulilo Namibia). .
A peaceful, secure and beautifully treed property on the borders of the National park provides a serene setting for your stay, and a perfect base from which to explore the less crowded western end of the National Park. It is a perfect stop over for 4×4 enthusiasts wishing to visit Linyanti and Savuti or to spend a night on your way to the Caprivi Strip in Namibia.
- 10 x Spacious well shaded level campsites, set under tall flat crown acacia trees on the elevated banks of the Chobe Floodplain.
- Safe and secure camping within the boundaries of the property’s electric fence.
- Each campsite can sleep between 4 and 6 campers, and each site has its own braai stand, 220V power points and clean running water.
- 4 x Separate ablutions units; each containing its own basin, toilet and solar assisted hot water showers.
- Outdoor wash-up and laundry areas are available.
Tel: +267 7500 7327
Web page: www.muchenjecampsite.com