3 Provinces 4×4 Adventures – Volksrust
3 Provinces 4×4 Adventures
- Only three hours’ drive from Gauteng, near the small town of Volksrust.
- A gem of mother nature that is well worth exploring. It’s a place that has been blessed with abundance. Waterfalls elegantly find their way to the streams below and black eagles soar in the skies above.
A short hiking trail in the ravine next to the campsite will take you through dense bush and past numerous tiny waterfalls and splash pools, up to the sundowner point above the campsite.
- 42 stands, with braai facilities. Firewood is available at the farmhouse.
- Communal ablutions with hot watwer showers, basins and flush toilets – hot water provided by a fire “donkie”.
- No electricity – Lighting in the campsite and ablutions are provided by a generator during evenings.
- Ideal for camper trailers and offroad caravans. Unfortunately normal caravans will not be able to reach the campsite.
- Where to camp in Soutpansberg. Morning Sun Bush Camp 4×4 campsites with rustic sites in the bush. SA Campsites camping directory. Find your camp site.
Tel: 017 735 5286
Cell: 082 785 8002
Web page: www.3provinsies4x4.co.za