Utshwayelo Kosi Mouth Lodge & Camp takes its name from the 800-year-old fish kraals celebrating the traditions and culture of the Thonga people. It is a community partners
- Private and are enclosed in reed fencing and mostly shaded under large Waterberry trees.
- Vary in size and can accommodate small as well as large-sized groups.
- Each site has a braai drum (grids available at reception)
- Electrical plug point (blue camp plug)
- Light, and water tap (with drinking water).
- Electricity is run predominantly on solar energy (provided from 8 am to 10 pm) campers are ask to cook on gas and fire as high energy devices (electric stoves, kettles etc.) trip the power.
- There are clean serviced communal ablutions with hot showers.
- Communal area has a swimming pool, braai facilities, sunset deck with DSTV, a dining room and lounge.
Mike 082 9093113
Enock 084 6442104