The Travelling Tortoise
Off the grid eco retreat situated only 10km from the pretty town of De Rust in the Western Cape. The resort is set in natural Klein Karoo veldt with stunning views.
The pastoral, green Middelplaas valley is in front, the Red Stone Hills to the right and the inspiring Swartberg behind.
- The bush camp site is on level ground at the foot of the mountain.
- Excellent ablution block.
- Generous sized pool is near the camp site, and is a must in the hot Karoo sun.
- Small shy game can also be seen. The bush is untouched, and boasts the fascinating and colourful fynbos, cacti and succulents.
- Also an attraction for many colourful birds.
- Pet Friendly
Biker friendly campsite
Cell: 084 281 4305