- Offers visitors more than 15km of a pristine river system with a vast adjoining floodplain created by the confluence of Cuito and Okavango rivers.
Situated high on a prominent sand dune, fronted by the meandering Okavango River, this location affords the visitor some spectacular vistas of up to 30km over the river into the Angolan floodplains.
They also have the added advantage of being surrounded by both climax riverine forest, woodland and extensive floodplains creating a haven for a large diversity of fish, birds and other wildlife.
- 6 x Spacious and privatised sites each enclosed with a reeded fence and served by a centralised double ablution block
- Washing facilities
- Electrical plug points and lighting.
- Each site has a built-up fireplace with wood, adjustable braai-grid
- Water tap and a raised platform for tents.
- Exclusive camping is available at either Ushivi or Combretum tents, (when unoccupied), which have outside ablution facilities
Tel: +264 66 264007
Cell: +264 81 241 7473
Web page: www.shamvuracamp.blogspot.com