.They are based on the banks of the Olifants River on the N11, 70km from Middelburg and 30km from Groblersdal.
Our main objective is to provide the local South African citizen with the opportunity to enjoy holidays by keeping it affordable.
- 32 x Stands all equipped with electricity and braai stands.
- The ablution facilities are kept clean and all stands have easy access to the facilities.
- Fishing is one of the most popular activities since the lodge stretches along the Olifants River.
- The restaurant & swimming pools are within walking distance of the caravan park however there is a smaller swimming pool in the camping area.
- Consist of its own private bathrooms and scullery.
- All the stands next to the river are also private stands but their private bathrooms are a few meters away from the stand.
- These stands (next to the river) have a communial scullery.
Tel: +27 (0) 13 262 4405
Cell: +27 (0) 83 235 3154
Web page: www.riverslodge.co.za