Phalaborwa Safari Park
Take a walk on the Wild Side at Phalaborwa Safari Park, A Forever Resort. The Resort is located on the doorstep of the Kruger National Park, a stone throw away from the Phalaborwa Kruger National Gate. They offer comfortable and spacious two bedroom Chalets.
- Powered camping sites are nestled in between the indigenous Mopani trees.
- The Mopani tree forms part of the Kruger National Park’s Big 5 Trees.
- The Resort is the ideal stop-over to the Kruger National Park.
- 45 x Sites serviced by two beautifully designed ablution facilities.
- All sites have electrical outlets.
Tel: +27 (0)15-781 7500
Web page: www.phalaborwasafaripark.co.za